Healing Journey♥️
Hello Bloggers♥️
Let me Introduce My Self 😌.. My name is Sethabile Mzimela all the way from a small town called Mandeni. I am a third year student at University of Zululand studying Public Relations. I am a very talkative person.. Who loves working with people and very easy to get along with which is why I fell in love P. R. Its been an amazing journey learning more about what I love so much.
Im on my last semester in school, the next step is an in-service program. I really can't wait and look forward to being hands on.. Its time we put what we've learnt into action 😉 Goodluck to all my varsity mates on a new journey we about to take.
My Goals are to definitely be in a huge organization being a Practitioner and growing everyday. Growth to me is very important that is why I also like changellenges. My long term goals are owning an NPO where people get councelling and also help those people dealing with Depression. This is a silent killer to our youth and its time we take a stand to it.
Let's go through this Healing Journey together 💐 hope you enjoy reading and also share your own experiences 😌you might be helping someone else. God Bless.
God bless you!!! Am very thrilled to be with you on your journey
ReplyDeleteDefinitely
DeleteThank you 🙏
DeleteI’m excited about this healing journey😭sometimes it’s difficult to talk to people I hope this blog can help some of us
ReplyDeleteSame here
DeleteHope so too 😌
DeleteThat Mjebhula I know ❤️
ReplyDeleteYes Mjebhula wam
DeleteHealing does not happen over night it takes time and patience hoping many will be healed and walk away with an understanding that the scars we've encountered happened in order for us to grow may we have strength walking away from our past demons and walk into the present moment knowing that everything is possible 🕯️love & light
ReplyDeleteLove and Light
DeleteThe hope is fair
ReplyDeleteAlways 😌
DeleteThat's so thoughtful 😊some people are going thorough a hard time I think this might help some of us who are struggling when it's come to healing and moving on😢💔
ReplyDeleteWith you on that journey.. Love and Light♥️
DeleteWe all struggle with healing and moving on but sometimes we have to be selfish & choose ourselves first what hurts more is hoping that the situation will change then we get defeated when it gets worse remember the tears you cry are temporary the pain you feel will heal in due time remember to choose yourself first you are enough
DeleteThank you for coming up with what the society is been ignorant about, Good luck on this journey ❤️
ReplyDeleteHumbled 🙏
Delete2020 is the source of my on and off depression🤦♀️
ReplyDeleteLove and Light.. Better days are coming
DeleteInteresting hey😍
ReplyDeleteThank you 💕
DeleteGod will show us what to do. He will convict you when are’re going the wrong way. He will show you things in ur life that are holding u back and more. I believe in yourself idea and I believe you even more because I know depression is real and its suicidal. I love you my sister.
ReplyDeleteThank you very much ❤️
DeleteI can't wait to get healed 😩😍❤️
ReplyDeleteNice story love
ReplyDeleteWishing you all the best on your journey💗
ReplyDeleteI cant wait to hear more about this❤‼
ReplyDeleteAll the best Setha
ReplyDelete