Opening up
Greetings Bloggers
Does one ever Heal from losing a loved one or being shamed? they say Time heals, but does it really heal the wound or you just learn to accept and move on? They tell you to be strong but when am I allowed to be weak?
I lost my father a year ago, He was everything to me, my Life. I felt so alone. No one understood how I really felt because we grow up in a society where crying is for the weak, where if you get depressed they say you pulling an act and you need to toughen up. We are surrounded by people who think accepting takes an hour and then life goes on.
I felt the world shutting down, I then started to understand why people commit suicide, no one wants to listen and if they do listen they think " They are Right" I was so angry at the world and everyone surrounding me. Why couldn't anyone see that I was dying inside, slowly but surely. The room I was in just got darker and I had to get light.
Yes, Time heals but also Accepting and talking is the main key. Opening up may be hard because people judge, but a journal can also be a good friend. I found my strength in prayer, I started letting it all out and the room suddenly stopped being dark. Finally, there was light because I saw purpose again, I found a reason to be happy and smile. I gave life another chance.
(https://www.helpguide.org/articles/depression/depression-treatment.htm) here's an article I found telling us how to cope with Depression.
Also, share your stories on how you left the darkroom ... Keep believing in yourself. It's only you who have the power. It will all start with YOU. Love and Light Bloggers. Stay Blessed.
What a painful story love
ReplyDeleteThaank you
DeleteNice story
ReplyDelete😢I don't know how long healing really takes. I lost my sister in 2018, but it still feels like yesterday
ReplyDeleteWe will get there ❤️
Delete🥺🥺🥰
ReplyDelete❤️❤️❤️
DeletePain is sudden hurt that cannot be escaped but then i have also learned that becouse of pain, i can feel the beauty, tenderness and freedom of healing.
ReplyDeleteLove and Light ♥️
DeleteSo painful and I can relate..I once lost my daughter and I felt like I lost everything,even now when I think of it it feels like yesterday😥😥
ReplyDeleteLove and Light ♥️
DeleteThe pain never goes away but we are hopeful that our loved ones are resting at a better place it's been 18 years without my dad but I still cry my lungs out asking myself how life could have been if he was still alive sometimes you just have to cry all the pain out healing takes time
ReplyDeleteWe will get there eventually ❤️
DeleteVery touching story
ReplyDeleteI can relate
ReplyDeleteHope you heal dear
The healing process sometimes comes at a slower pace but talking about everything that hurts you does make the process easier ♥️
ReplyDeleteHealing takes time ❤
ReplyDeleteWow at least someone I know has experienced the same thing I've went through my past, trust me it wasn't easy no one understood hence its the reason I was scared of telling them that I'm depressed, that I needed help everyday was torture for me I wished to sleep and never wake up. But eventually I got better even though I'm not 💯 there but I'm getting there.
ReplyDelete